IF THERE WAS A PERFECT DAY, TODAY. WAS. IT.
- Even though it Labour day and we had uni
- So to compensate, I took myself shopping and bought various power-dressing outfits. Two new skirts (first pencil skirt ever YES) and a dress which looks like it’s a top and a pencil skirt so I love it twice as much.
- That said, 1pm starts make me love Mondays even more <3
- Both of my subjects today were just so interesting and awesome and it’s making it harder to decide since one of them is Biology-based and the other is Law but I want to learn about both??? Alas, the universe does not agree.
- The weather was fantastic :D aka I got to wear cute clothes
- BUT more than that, it was a perfect day because I made myself follow through and do everything I wanted to.
- Worked out (circuits with weights for only half an hour because I haven’t in so long- baby steps!)
- Even squeezed in two showers because it was so hot
- Also dinner was pretty yummy :)
- Studying and bed
over and out