I am getting my shit together. Again. I keep thinking that this isn’t how most people are..
that they don’t keep falling off the wagon every few days and feeling unmotivated. But then I thought about the alternative, which was that people are always happy and energized and driven and that’s not true either. So the logical conclusion here is that there isn’t anything wrong with me-getting off the track now and then and feeling crap- I think everyone does. So I’ll be nicer to myself about it. Demanding perfection is not healthy. Trip up, pick self up again, repeat. That’s just how it goes :)
1. Decided to play around with mirror selfies and they’re so much fuN! spent a good half hour mirroring all the photos on my phone :D
2. The gym was all empty today! Cardio day- inclined intervals on treadmills because it was way too cold and dark to actually run outside. Sooo good and stress-relieving though.
3. Assignments due everywhere, AIESEC work everywhere and general changes to life everywhere. Busyy
4. ORDERED A NEW PHONNEEEE!!!! ARGH this is such a happy time :’) Should arrive in about two weeks and I shall bid goodbye to my Galaxy s2. It’s been a long run. I’m not sure I’ll miss it too much though. Ordered a Nexus 5! I was initially going to go for the Galaxy s5 but then decided that I was quite sick of Samsung at this point so venturing out into the rest of the options :)
5. For committee: Right now I am working on the corporate marketing all by myself, doing logistics for the internship event AND being liason for three people going on exchange to Malaysia, Poland and China. Oh and weekly sales. This is exhausting.
6. Flowers in my room. This is going to be a new habit because they make me so happy.
7. Last but not least: finally, finally committing to working out consistently over the last few weeks has been pretty amazing. I regularly just sit there touching my arms and legs because all I feel is muscle and strength it. feels. good. So glad I’ve managed to do this :D
Love love love